Stainless Steel Bars
When you’re managing a busy bar, you’re probably already aware of how challenging poorly designed bars are to operate. At Martin Stainless, we’re here to help you overcome that.
Our stainless steel bars are available to businesses throughout Australia. As entirely custom-made solutions, each bar benefits from a range of features that’s in place to match the environment it’s in. We build the bar to suit your business.
Super Strike Bowling Club (Warners Bay)
The Old School Pizzeria (St Ives)
Mr B's Hotel (Sydney)
Insitu Bar (Manly)
Canva (Surry Hills)
Old Mate On Crown (Surry Hills)
Two Heads Brewery (Bathurst)
Petersham Bowling Club (Petersham)
Marrickville Hotel (Marrickville)
Custom stainless steel bars for your business
Design / Fabricate and Install
At Martin Stainless, we have more than 20 years of experience in creating custom stainless steel bars. When you contact us, we’ll start the design process by making a note of the features you need. Some of the custom elements we can add include:
- Insulated ice wells, so your customers never find themselves holding a warm drink.
- Sinks so you can wash everything easily.
- Speed rails that are sturdy enough to hold multiple bottles.
- Bottle racks, so you can store and hold your best wines in style.
- Removable drip trays that help you meet high hygiene standards.
- Splashbacks that keep surrounding areas of your bar clean.
- Drainers so you can easily deal with overspills.
You don’t have to include all the features listed above. After discussing what you need with us, we’ll present you with a design suggestion. If you feel as though it’s the right fit for your business, we’ll go ahead and start working on it.
The benefits of choosing stainless steel
As a material that has plenty of aesthetic appeal, stainless steel is timeless. Depending on the type of finish you want, it can easily fit into both traditional and modern environments. Its timeless nature allows it to work well with almost any type of decor, so you won’t need to fit the rest of your bar around your new installation.
Other reasons to choose a stainless steel bar include:
- Stainless steel is easy to clean. After a long day of spillages in your bar, being able to clean it easily allows you to maintain the high hygiene standards your customers love.
- It’s a material that resists bacteria. If you’re serving food at your bar, keeping your environment bacteria-free is essential.
- You can choose from a range of finishes. So whether you prefer the understated look of a matte installation or something super-shiny, we’ll make it happen.
- We will give your bar a uniform look. As we can create most of the extras a bar needs, being able to add them in alongside your main installation helps you build your brand.
Serving businesses throughout Australia
At Martin Stainless, most of our products are made in Sydney. However, we have an extensive network of couriers throughout the country. As a result, we can deliver your stainless steel bar to you, even if you don’t live close to a major city.
In many cases, we can fit your bar for you too. We’ll use stainless steel fittings and adhesives, so you don’t need to worry about your bar not withstanding the test of time.
If you’re interested in adding a new bar to your business, come to us. To start the design process, call 02 9621 7740.
Call our sales office
on 02 96217740 for free quotations and advice.